Wednesday, November 14, 2012

dorm living....at it's worst.

just stay calm. don't freak out. don't run out of your room like you want to and give everyone a piece of your mind. is it really necessary to cause a scene so everyone can hear? is it really necessary to scream a name out that i can't even say anymore? i hate being here. this place was my safe haven. this place was my home, my escape. now it's my nightmare.

i don't need this. i smell fake in the air and immaturity in the breeze. it disgusts me. there are a few exceptions to this...but overall the people here are unbearable. friends are now enemies...but maybe they always were and i never wanted to realize it.

it drives me crazy that i've written this entire blog post in lower case. it's testing my patience. i guess that's just par for the course at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment